- The Fox News host on Tuesday night discussed the 400 arrests from January 6
- He questioned why so many indictments mentioned ‘unindicted co-conspirator’
- Carlson said that those people were FBI agents, who drove the plot to attack
- He said it was why 10,000 hours of footage from the Capitol was not released
- Carlson also questioned why the officer who killed Ashli Babbitt was not named
Tucker Carlson claimed Tuesday that the Capitol rioters who were named as ‘unindicted co-conspirators’ in court documents, were actually federal agents, orchestrating the attack.
Carlson on Tuesday night referenced a report in Revolver News, which looked into the indictments of the around 400 people charged over the January 6 unrest.
More than 2,000 criminal charges have been filed against 411 suspects, including hundreds of felonies such as assaulting officers and trespassing with a weapon.